Friday, May 21

Miscellany


The family went to sushi for lunch today. Eva tried it for the first time and loved it. Brendan didn't touch it, of course, but he did chew on (and eventually swallow) some edema-me. To foster good sushi memories I told Brendan that we'd paint sushi when we got home. I realize all good parents believe their kid's art is AMAZING! but I'm gonna go ahead and say that mine was better. So, neener-neener.



Also, maybe I'm having an ethnicity crisis or maybe it's that BIG-hair is back and I'm that shallow but I drove down Martin Luther King Blvd, went into Living Color beauty supply and bought myself some hair. Gonna get my weave on... eventually... when I figure out what the hell I'm doing! Pictures to follow. Unless, I totally destroy my natural hair and have to go Sinead O'Connor on you (Google it Dad), in which case I'll see you all a year from now.

Finally, here is a recent video of my little weirdos.



1 comment:

loriann said...

If you go Sinead so will I!!!!!!!!!!!