Monday, May 24

The Hair Project

Hair: A New Level of Obsession

They say once you cut it off you can't glue it back on. But Hollywood, an entire population of black people and I disagree. So, I bought me some hair and got my weave on.

I was literally going to "glue" it in but after further consideration I decided to make clip-ins so I could take my hair off at night. (Dentures are just around the corner.) This way my hair can reflect my truly indecisive nature - long, short, long, short.

After:

Before:

The Project:

Buy a spool of hair - 100% human
(yeah, a little creepy)

Cut and sew clips to sections

... et al

Clip into hair
Note the color match and natural hairline.
I am good.

Cut and style in progress below.



1 comment:

loriann said...

I'm waiting for the news reports from Portland:

MOTHER OF TWO RE-ENACTS LADY GODIVA'S FAMOUS RIDE THROUGH TOWN. FILM AT 11...

Looks great!