Friday, February 12

Minutia

1:00am Feed Eva on stitched boob
4:32 Bring Eva to bed with me so I can sleep while feeding her
5:45 Put Eva back in her crib - get my space back
6:00 Matt gets up with Brendan
6:15 Eva stirs/fusses a little and goes back to sleep
6:45 Matt gets in shower = Eva wakes up
7:00 Try to help Brendan poop. Unsuccessful.
7:15 Eat at rapid pace while Matt feeds Eva at rapid pace before leaving for work
7:19 Try dressing naked toddler whose running around and fighting. Time-out ensues.
7:20 Dress crying baby
7:40 Try to help Brendan poop again. Unsuccessful.
8:15 Put Eva down for her first nap
8:30 Matt books me a flight to JAPAN! Domo arigato!!!
9:00 B wants to paint = 5 min of set up, not even 2 min of "painting" before clean up is required


It's not even 9:30 and I've already given up. It promises to be a "hard" day (not to be confused with "bad." You don't want to know the difference.)

9:30 Eva wakes. Duty calls... screams, actually.

Japan. Here I come!



No comments: