But today is a new day. I have two more adults around who love this little boy - a boy who has eternal energy and who would say "I'm bored" all day long if only he knew how.
Tuesday, July 14
White Knights
My parents came into town yesterday and saved me from a day of terrible parenting. I was pouting about my due-date's arrival and was in NO mood to put up with Brendan's usual antics (innocent ones, even), so he got the short end of my stick. (Um. Yeah. That was the wrong use of that idiom.) At least it wasn't the long end, huh? I actually called Matt to come home early from work but as far as I was concerned he couldn't get here fast enough. I kept looking at Brendan thinking, "He needs a fit parent. Someone save us."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment