Not so much.
Technically, she still has time to be the unexpected visitor who came right on time.
If I wake up intact tomorrow, I'll hold on to the idea of a due-month, the fact that a woman is expected to give birth any time between 38-42 weeks of pregnancy. I'm smack-dab at 40. So, I'll give myself 2 more weeks to be pregnant before I truly believe that Eva will never come out and I'll be pregnant for the rest of my life.
[seriously feeling sorry for myself]
3 comments:
I was pregnant for almost 43 weeks. I feel your pain.
(If you do stay pregnant for the rest of your life, you'd be the first one, which means you'd probably make millions in reality TV. Just sayin.)
Maybe she's just a super laid-back baby??? You know... "Hey Ma! Send down some burritos and a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream. I'll come out in a while and sit and chat, but Oprah's on, and this episode is about decorating your womb." LOL
I'm trying to think of something witty to say but apparently my wit is at an all-time low ... See what i mean?
Good luck grace, just remember when it's all done you can have a few beers ... or does that effect feeding?
Post a Comment