
Baby Zaiah is having more fun with food. That's because we stopped feeding him for about a week and then introduced whole fruit slices instead of force-feeding him spoonfuls of mush. He's so tactile. He prefers big chunk of something to pick apart, even though he doesn't have any teeth yet. This is him eating peach slices cold from the fridge. Now that we're letting him play and explore his food his feedings are positive experiences for everyone. I like putting an ice cube and a cube of frozen mush on his try; he pokes at them and licks them until they melt away. For Zaiah, eating is all about the process and textures. Just like his mama.


3 comments:
You said wee!
You didn't feed Brendan for a week? I might have to report you...
I can just see you now, side by side with B-dawg gnoshing on ice cubes made out of mushed up bananas. B looks over and his first words are "Dude, thaht's totaly mine?!"
or something like that.
congrats on getting him to eat! that's huge!
Post a Comment