


My parents came to visit last weekend. We tried to take them to the waterfalls but it was PACKED (couldn't find a parking place) so instead we took a country drive and went blueberry picking. Fabulous! We got about $50 worth of blueberries for only $10. Yummy!
Brendan is learning new things everyday. Check out this video of him playing ball with Grandma.
Brendan is learning new things everyday. Check out this video of him playing ball with Grandma.
3 comments:
I love that he's so proud of himself!
Mad skilz, mad skilz.
Howdy Cute Little Family!
Sorry, its' been a looong time in chatting with you all.
I had to comment on the photo of the three of you (smiling). I just love that photo of you all. Would make a great xmas card...hint...
And, oh what an amazing, adorable, cute as-a-button baby Brendan! I sure wish I could give him kisses in person. He looks just scrumptious!
Gracie, I hope you and Matt and Brendan are doing well and continue to enjoy parenthood and couplehood.
You all look so very happy. Yahoo for you all - !!!!
We are well in Chico and the kiddles continue to grow, amaze and challenge us with the terrible twos thing. But life was so different without them and yet is sooo much better with them.
Take care and Shalom,
Kim
Post a Comment