Friday, May 18

Bridal

For those of you who know Abby (and for those who don't), I give you...

Abby's New York bridal shower and bachelorette party!

For the bridal shower we went to Alice's Tea Cup
and rented a private room called The
Rabbit Hole.


The food was absolutely fabulous!!!
I want more!

And there were about 7 different kinds of teas.
Yummy!

She even tried on the jewelry I made her for the Big Day.

Then for the bachelorette party we went to a hip New York dive on the lower west side. I'm pretty sure it was the best Thai food I've ever had. Mmmm. Thai food....
Some of the tables were actually beds. Oooh, sexy!
We couldn't resist a sleepy picture on one of them.

They had yummy drinks, which I couldn't have because... well... you know. I'm just glad I didn't throw up the entire day. Yay for non-sick days!!

No comments: