- nausea
- constipation
- bloating
- extreme fatigue
- nausea
- breast tenderness
- headaches
- mood swings
- constant and intense hunger pains...
- thus, unnecessary weight gain
- nausea
- gas
- frequent urination
- IQ drop of 30 points
- throwing up behind a tree on your morning walk
- etc...
I mean, who does this more than once?
Not that I'm complaining... I mean... I did get myself pregnant. And, I'm sure when the little seahorse gets here I'll say what ALL parent says, "It's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I can't imagine life without him/her!"
Okay, I am complaining. But I deserved at least one complaint after I surviving the humiliation of public puking.
That's all.
6 comments:
I never had the public puking but everything else on your list. You have a right to complain. Your body is changing and your hormones are going nuts. I can't guarantee that you won't be sick, uncomfortable and emotional but as soon as your baby is here those symptoms magically disappear.
Wow. Public puking without having previously consumed large quantities of alcoholic beverages? I guess you're a grown-up now.
(And no, I'm not implying that you get drunk a lot. I was just thinking back to my own public puking experiences and... well.)
Thanks for your support girls.
I've only gotten so drunk that I puked once. Puking seafood curry with Southern Comfort was enough to cure me of that foolishness.
breast tenderness is SO an understatement. It's more like a five month breast augmentation with a lull just to explode overnight five months later. Ouch!
Yes, thanks for making that point Kate.
By "tenderness" they mean you feel like your breasts have been used for boxing practice.
The tenderness I can handle. Just wait until your milk comes in. Then you have huge breasts that are tender and leak. Not to mention the sweat that accumulates underneath. The only comfort for me has been a sports bra.
Post a Comment