Sunday, May 20

My Lovely Baby Bump

11 weeks
(now)

There go my wash-board abs. Oh well.
I guess babies need pillow-ee-curves to sleep on

4 weeks
(when we found out)

I forgot to put my shirt on in the before picture...
thus the freak-ish-ness.

4 comments:

Grahama said...

I think you ought to post the same of Matt. You know, just to be fair.

uznmsjh

Sonja said...

I know this probably puts me firmly in the softie/emotional/touchy-feely category, but I love love love baby bumps.
*squeal*

Sib said...

Adorable!!!! You look sooooo good. Maybe after the baby bean gets here you can pursue fashion design too----the yellow halter is hilarious!

Grace said...

I definitely think Matt should have his profile taken each month as well. I'm pretty sure he would be shrinking since I have him running all over town doing my bidding.

And, I'm glad you like my bright yellow halter Sib. :) I thought it was better than my scandalous plain, white, bra. (What is the difference between a bra and bikini top anyway? Oh, yeah. A bra has more fabric. That's right.)