Yay for birthday sheep!Happy birthday, Matt!
Oh, it's a sheep. I thought Matt was getting grey and bearded in his old age.
Hee hee... gray, yes, but not so much with the beard.
I'm assuming those are before and after pics of Matt at the end.He looks much more content after eating the pie.BTW - why is that little girl checking out his bum in the first pic?
Curses on you all.Lots of girls check out my bum, by the way.
LOL... that cracked me up.
Matt's bum?I'm confused.
Basselin, the clue is in the second to last picture in this post.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yay for birthday sheep!
Happy birthday, Matt!
Oh, it's a sheep. I thought Matt was getting grey and bearded in his old age.
Hee hee... gray, yes, but not so much with the beard.
I'm assuming those are before and after pics of Matt at the end.
He looks much more content after eating the pie.
BTW - why is that little girl checking out his bum in the first pic?
Curses on you all.
Lots of girls check out my bum, by the way.
LOL... that cracked me up.
Matt's bum?
I'm confused.
Basselin, the clue is in the second to last picture in this post.
Post a Comment