Monday, May 1

Oh... By the Way

I really miss the Pacific North Coast and I can't wait to see it. (Have I said that lately?)



Did you know the Pacific Ocean covers 1/3 of the earth's surface? It's freakin' HUGE!

7 comments:

Grace said...

Raise your hands if your coming to see us.

Anonymous said...

*Raising the roof*

John

Grace said...

SWEET REG!

that would be so cool to see you in my little hippie town! Remember when I did that slide show at work? I had some pics of the Race in there.

I'm really excited to see it too. I haven't been to it in years because I'm never home in May.

YAY!

Sonja said...

Umm, can I put my hand down now? :)

Sonja said...

AHHH! You guys should totally come to my graduation party on May 19th. Road trip?

Grace said...

Oh, I wish Euro! (maybe next time? JK.)

Congratulations early though!

Grahama said...

I never got to do it in CA, don't know if you can anywhere, but i got to drive on the beach (pacific ocean, can i get a whatwhat?)
otaly a fun activity even though it was raining. I had the company of a 11, 7,and 2 year old and that made it even funner. More funnest? eh, i was never an english major.