It looks like the characteristic that people chose most commonly was – bold. This surprised me for some reason… maybe because I’m not sure what "bold" means. It seems like a term that a person might use euphemistically. You know, like instead of saying, “Wow! You really say whatever the hell you feel like saying,” someone might instead say, “Wow! You are really… [clear throat]… bold!”
But I’m not really worried about this word anymore because I looked it up in the dictionary and you know what? I like it! (At least 4 of the 7 definitions) Here is what Merriam and Webster think about the word “bold”.
1 a : fearless before danger : INTREPID b : showing or requiring a fearless daring spirit
2 : IMPUDENT, PRESUMPTUOUS
3 obsolete : ASSURED, CONFIDENT
4 : SHEER, STEEP
5 : ADVENTUROUS, FREE
6 : standing out prominently
7 : being or set in boldface
The words “searching” and “reflective” were also pretty common. I’ll take those, too. (What’s up with the word “tense” people. You think I’m tense? I’ll show you tense!! Ha, Ha.)
I love you all… thanks again!
2 comments:
now, i'm tense. is that my prize for guessing some of the same words you chose for yourself? :) where's the guy who was standing beside me?
thanks for that Reg. I miss our crazy work adventures. but I dont miss our work necessarily. "Banner". Doesn't that words send chills up your spine?
:)
And I do have balls! There just higher and more attractive than the average man's. (breasticles)
Post a Comment