Thursday, February 23

Personality


Click here to pick the traits that most represent me. 'Saucy' is not an option (neither is 'vain') so the results will naturally be skewed.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Thank you Kim. :) And I'm happy to see the new site.

And thanks everyone who has contributed to this silly little project so far. I'll post the results (the 3 or 4 traits that come up the most)... just need to collect some more data.

Sib said...

Fun stuff, Gracie. I picked 3 of the 6 you were aware of, but I think caring and sympathetic are too similar...so that should count as a 4th. Independent, definitely. But how could you miss bold as one of your top 6? :) I also found it interesting to see the different words that Sabrina and I chose. Intriguing. Oh, I almost chose ingenious, just to make you smile.