No one scares me more than the nicest person on earth. The kind of person who doesn't have an opinion about anything confrontational. The kind of person who won’t tell you how much you bug them. Instead they smile like they just love you to pieces and they just wanna be your best friend.
They are SO nice and SO loving… EVERYONE loves them! THEY love everyone!
Well… no they don't! Don’t be fooled. Inside they’re thinking, “Oh, dear god, how long do I have to keep smiling like this. I hate this person.”
The nicest people on earth love NO ONE but themselves! They won’t risk authentic interactions with real human beings. I am convinced that it’s the nicest people on earth who show up to work one sunny afternoon with an AK47 and blow all of their colleagues away. They just keep all the hostility inside and before you know it their stupid smile has turned into a killing spree. I am serious when I say, "It is the nicest people who scare me the most."
Never trust a person who won’t tell you when you're wrong.
And that is all I have to say about that!
Tuesday, February 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Preach it, sista!
Post a Comment