Saturday, December 10

Seasons....

3 comments:

Oh, Momma! said...

Thanks for giving us a view of each of the seasons. So beautiful.


kim

Anonymous said...

Grace,

Left behind with baby Esaias while Sara, my wife, and Noomi, our 4-year-old, went to the City to watch the Christmas decorations and go skating in Central Park, I started reading your blog and couldn't stop. You are a very good writer! And despite your claims of having a boring life in New Jersey, you do tell about it in entertaining and thoughtful ways. Now I understand why you are blogging--it would be a shame to hide all these reflections in a personal diary. Thanks for sharing!

Fredrik

Grace said...

Hello my Swedish friend!

I'm so glad you enjoyed reading my blog. Now you know where you can see photos of Drew even if you're half way around the world (oooh, exciting)!

I'll be waiting for your email telling me the address to your blog. :)