Friday, December 9

Missing Person


I can't find myself under all of this cold medication and stacks of books and pressure.

If you see me can you let me know?

(And, at the same time, I can't get myself to go away!)

Looking forward to a month on the west coast defrosting from icy eastern winds and people.

1 comment:

Oh, Momma! said...

Grace,

Oh those were the days in college. I'm proud of you for sticking it through, but certainly don't envy you.

Learning is a wonderful thing but damn there must be a much better system, style and exciting way to learn and write those papers. If only higher education knew how to teach school like elementary school days!! What are they thinking???!!!

Hope we haven't lost you completely. We love and need you...

Again, sorry for giving you the cyber cold. Hope you get better real soon.