"HEY SPARKIE!!!!!!!!!"This is a shout out to my 'little' brother (not so little anymore). He's completely fallen off the face of the cyber world. I'm starting to think he's committed cybercide!!
If you're out there Sparkie give me a sign. No, not your middle finger! (Maybe if I keep calling him embarrassing things like "Sparkie" he'll post just to tell me not to.) I hope he's just been busy working on his music in his spare time and not getting into that good "weed" that Humboldt has to offer. (Don't turn into a "pot-head" bro.)
Click on the link to the right of this post titled "My Brother's Music" and listen to his song called "SuperTelevangelisticDollarExpectation".
It's my favorite!
2 comments:
BTW, his shirt says "For a minute there, you bored me to death."
photo change done!
I'm so glad you are still online and doing your music!
love you too!
Post a Comment