Tuesday, June 1

Post-Wean



Since I've weaned Eva two significant things have happened.

1) Eva has found something else to suck on. And I have to say, it's much more adorable to see a kid with teeth sucking on her thumb than her mom.


2) My "happy-hormone" is leaving me. I'm no longer producing a bunch of oxytocin. Booo! That was some good stuff. I can see why some women breastfeed their kids until they're of legal age. That hormone made me feel like the following must be true:
  • There is no war on earth.
  • No one has ever been hurt by anyone else.
  • Everyone is happy.
  • I am blissfully happy.
  • You could punch me in the face and I would still love you.
  • Johnny Depp just texted me wondering if I have plans tonight. I don't of course. Wait... that was another pirate - Captain Morgan!
But the real point of this post is: Isn't my baby girl an adorable thumb sucker? I think so.

No comments: