Today Brendan pulled every one of his books off the shelf onto the floor. It’s nothing new and I never freak out about this. I just make him stay in his room until he puts all the books back on his shelf… in alphabetical order by author’s last name. Just kidding (about the last part). So, Brendan opted to stay in his room doing other things rather than clean up his mess for over an hour. Totally unheard of! He didn’t even pound on the door like a wild animal trying to escape his cage, as per usual. I hope he goes ape-shit on his books again tomorrow.
Then later, I picked up a book at the library that I had on hold for weeks. As I sat down to read it I was momentarily confused at my inability to recognize words when I realized that it was in Spanish. I went online to put the English version on hold to find that I owe the library $11.10 in late fees, which could be worse since I have 48 items checked out and I average around 35.
1 comment:
k.
Post a Comment