Tuesday, March 23

Portland As I See It


Today I got a chance to get out with a few friends that I've been spending a lot of time with lately - Me, Myself and I. I took my (dying) camera and documented Portland as I see it. I don't know much about photography but I know what I like to look at. I hope you enjoy these pics. CLICK HERE.

4 comments:

Matt W. said...

Those are really fun pictures, honey. Some great work in there.

The number of pictures taken while driving does frighten me a little. :{

Grace said...

I'm crazy like that. (And good.)

loriann said...

Fabulous pics as always, Stella! Here are my faves: the construction site, the skyscraper/church (great contrast), the kid in the bin (from far away), and the mannequin - which was BRILLIANT. That was a fantastic shot! Wish I was there to enjoy the blossoms. Loves! :)

Grace said...

Stella, I'm particularly in love with the construction pic as well. And if there were a photo contest I'd enter the mannequin one. I know I should totally take credit for it's brilliance but truth is it was a total accident. I snapped that photo pretty haphazardly (not to be confused with "half-hazardly").