Wednesday, February 17

Miss Gruntled Sees the Sun


Baby girl enjoyed her first Portland sun today. I have to say this picture is so perfectly HER. She is quite sober, very dainty and painfully shy.

I also have to say that toddler boy is officially a "big boy" now. Not only is he sleeping in a big-boy bed (and he has stayed in bed when we have left the room for the past 2 days now) but he potty trained himself in 2 weeks, quite unexpectedly for us. Just this evening he woke himself up to pee on his potty, even though he wears pull-up diapers at night. I think that's our sign to start letting him wear undies to bed. 2 weeks ago we were changing his diapers. Man. 2 weeks ago.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

loriann said...

A. Your writing gets better every day.
B. Your daughter is gorgeous.
C. We are nearing the "introducing the potty to the boy" stage, and I am SO FREAKIN' EXCITED to see the diaper stage slowing the teensiest bit. This morning, he grabbed at his diaper, then he goes, "Potty." Then he did. Oh yes! There may be an end to our support of Pampers after all!

Loves!