I'm mothering 2 kids full time now on my own. Matt went back to work 20 hours and does another 35 of school a week so I have to step it up a notch or two. Eve is sleeping through the night, she's had a few nights of sleeping 7 hours but the other night was rough. Brendan got up 3 times because he saw a life-size witch and skeleton in Target. Their eyes lit up and they moved. He was scared stiff, actually he was shaking. We figured he's be up at least once that night. AND I had a date with Matt where I eat REALLY spicy Thai food (Yummy!) so Eve was up a lot that night and suffered the next day with an upset stomach. Poor kid. You take less precautions with the second kid (and I'm assuming the third and forth, etc).
Here is the latest:
A park rendezvous with Molly

A rainy Farmer's Market morning eating peaches

The button on his coat says:

Here Eva is wearing a French dress straight from Paris
This was a garage sale find and, amazingly, unused!

Also, I've been including Zaiah in kitchen activities lately.

3 comments:
very cute :)
Awesome video, Grace! Tell Matt we are proud of him and are sending prayers his way. Give my little nephew and niece a big hug from auntie MelMel. I love you all.
When I grow up I want to be as good a mom as you are!
Post a Comment