It is finished.
I never have to be pregnant again... if I'm vigilant.
This picture was taken the day I went into labor at 41 weeks. Actually, I was in the early stages of labor when this picture was taken. Crazy!
Even crazier, out came an 8lb 4oz baby.

I am SO bad at being pregnant but I love the outcome - babies and mothering. Strangely, I even liked both of my experiences with labor and delivery, even though they were non-medicated. It's such an intense combination of pain, euphoria, hard work and reward. Feeling the newborn on my breast after all that work is the biggest high I've ever had (and I've maxed out on narcotics). But enough about me...
INTRODUCING:
Evangeline Raechel
July 21st
(so much for prime numbers)
So far, she doesn't do any tricks other than shoot mustardy poop at her brother's face during a diaper change. We've had a few good laughs in our first couple days home.
To be continued...
6 comments:
WOW!
Grace, she's beautiful!
well done.
What a sweet little munchkin!
Congratulations Ace.
I love the "If I'm vigilant..." qualifier! LOL Honestly, she is the spitting (or pooping) image of your mom! Lovely, lovely, lovely! xoxoxo
Post a Comment