Monday, June 22

A Few Little Things I've Been Meaning to Say...

  1. Matt did NOT get the job in Humboldt. We're still Portlanders, indefinitely.
  2. The last part of Father's Day we spent in Urgent Care because somehow Mama dislocated Brendan's elbow trying to help him up. He couldn't move his arm the whole 2 hours it took us to take the train and get seen by a physician. The Dr. just rotated his arm and it popped back in to place. Apparently this happens all the time to kids under 2; their joints aren't fully developed. I guess I shouldn't swing him around by the tail anymore either.
  3. The night we stayed at the coast Brendan talked himself to sleep. At some point he sneezed and said, "Bless you, nose." It was hard to keep our fully-bellied-laughs quiet.

2 comments:

Grahama said...

lAUGHING oUT lOUD

T. Basselin said...

:)

Maybe you're doing it wrong, cause I always swung all my kids around a LOT!
hmmm . .. sometimes they squealed and i thought they were laughing, but wasn't sure. maybe they popped out, and then i just kept swinging and they popped back in
?