Oh, my gosh! Brendan is so adorable in that very cute doggy suit. How long did it stay on him? My kiddles' simple outfits stay on maybe 15 mins or less. And then it's off with it...
He is getting so big, amazing!
Sorry I haven't been in touch... But I know you can understand.
Have a wonderful Halloween with your cutie pie!
This will be the first for my kiddles. Cause last year I didn't promote it and Nate didn't want the costume on him what-so-ever.
4 comments:
Awesome! Brendan's my Dawg!
What an adorable little puppy!
Oh, my gosh! Brendan is so adorable in that very cute doggy suit. How long did it stay on him? My kiddles' simple outfits stay on maybe 15 mins or less. And then it's off with it...
He is getting so big, amazing!
Sorry I haven't been in touch...
But I know you can understand.
Have a wonderful Halloween with your cutie pie!
This will be the first for my kiddles. Cause last year I didn't promote it and Nate didn't want the costume on him what-so-ever.
Enjoy! Love and miss you guys!
Kim
Poor Brendan, he looks like he's been swallowed by a dog! Hehe!
Just kidding. He looks like he was enjoying it. Was he tugging at the hood?
That's so cute! But not as cute as his little smiles.
Love,
Auntie MelMel
Post a Comment