
I decided to be a 1920's Flapper for Halloween.
I was inspired by the hair, of course.
So I got in touch with my vintage hair training again.
I was inspired by the hair, of course.
So I got in touch with my vintage hair training again.


I accomplished the look by doing what's called a "finger wave". This is done by adding 2 lbs of extreme hold jell to wet hair and wielding a comb professionally. (Seriously! Good luck trying this at home.)

You'd never know the hair below is completely dry, would you? If a truck hit me at this stage my head wouldn't feel the impact.






4 comments:
The techy side of me is totaly interested how the heck you do that to your hair and the other geek parts want to see your rad time machine! (can it take me back to when fanny packs were cool? what's that? Never happened? dang.)
Here is finger waving 101 http://www.vividinfinity.com/fingerwave/fingerwaving.pdf
The dryer is from when Elvis was first famous... or the Beatles. I don't quite know. I'll have to look it up. It's a Sears product.
That is AMAZING! LOL What a great costume! The hair is unbelievable. I think you should market it as a safety product to car makers... "Impact-reducing hair saves life of woman in collision caused by talking on cell phone while applying makeup"
Wow, Grace! That's pretty amazing! Good Job.
I like your dance. Smile
Melodee
Post a Comment