
Summer had another encore today. Our last 2 sunflowers may yet bloom. Matt and I had the opportunity to drive a Prius 180 miles for free, gas included, so we headed for the coast on this perfectly sunny day. It was a great day to be at the beach -- in the 70's with a slight breeze.
We got to town early that morning so we could explore the town before heading to the beach. Baby got a lot of his energy out. (It's impossible to get ALL of it out since he has an unending supply.)


Baby's shoes squeak. Listen.
This is Brendan's newest thing.
I like his new perspective on the world.
I like his new perspective on the world.
When we got to the beach it was baby's nap time so we strapped him back into The Contraption and he slept for an hour while we walked the beach. It was so peaceful.
Question: What is wrong with this "sign"?

No comments:
Post a Comment