Friday, April 4

Giving Birth



I just realized that (because of the whirlwind of giving birth) I never posted about the Big Event Itself.

This is what I was doing a few hours
before going into labor.





It was 11pm.
Can you tell by the look on my ready-to-pop face?




And this is what Brendan was doing a few hours before my water broke.


(Be prepared for partial nudity. Just pretend you're in Europe
or whatever.)



Scary Contractions










Time Lapse





[... convenient editing out of the scarier and uglier events...]




























Scary Alien Baby & His Momma


He was so immediately worth all the trouble!


New Dad Giving Baby His First Bath


Calling Family With The Stats

weight: 6 lb 14 oz
head: 14 in
length: 20 in



Matt Shaving to Give Baby Good
1st Impression of His Kisses



Tired New Mom Enjoying Hospital Stay
Where Nurses Took Care Of Her 24/7



Hangin' Out
Back At the Ranch.





The End


and yet, only the beginning.


1 comment:

Sonja said...

Junebug is working up to the belly-bending craziness of your video. Which I love. :)