Saturday, September 1

By Invitation Only...

So, here you are... all special because you've been invited to the Westbrook family update. I've just had one too many conversations with good friends lately who know everything that's happening in my life but I haven't heard from them for years. So, I've invited the friends and family who keep in touch with me to view this blog. I'm not into one-sided relationships.

I promise to continue to have WAY too many photos (especially when the little button arrives) and way too many parenthetical notations (duh).


5 comments:

Sonja said...

I DO feel special! Rock on with your parenthetical notations (what fun would blogging be without those?!).

loriann said...

Yay! I'm finally in the "in" crowd! Sweeeeet! Your brother's band is really good, btw. :) Can't wait for more pics! Love ya!

Grahama said...

Woo Hoo, I love being a part of a secret society! The Skull and Bones boys kicked me out after they found out I only played intramurals at Harvard,
Let this also serve as my first call to abolish the word verification harassment one must go through before opinion spewing.
I spew much more freely if I dont have to get into the Get Smart Secret Hideout ;)

jjgpixy

Grace said...

Done!

Word verification is officially off! You can now comment without typing zlkewsnn or anything like that.

:)

Enjoy!

Grahama said...

YES! My months of ruthless campaigning have finaly paid off!
Thank you for improving the quality of my life and I humbly accept the thanks of all those who have been thwarted by the illegible passwords had to be deciphered!



blahwigity (just for old tymes sake ;)