
Live From New Jersey is speedily coming to an end.
Since I will no longer be Live (literally) From New Jersey in a little over 2 months, I've decided to create a whole new blog and put this fabulous little site to rest in the great cyber archives (where there are eleventy-billion inactive blogs created by well-intended and brilliant people, I'm sure).
But, don't worry my fabulous-fan-base (which consists of family and friend and a few random people who remain strangely and anonymously addicted to me for one reason or another), I have decided to create a whole other fabulous blog. But this one is by invitation only. (I’ll email friends and family with the blog address and password.) Sorry random voyeurs... you’ll have to find a new GRRRL to check in on.
Since the new blog will be in the spirit of LFNJ (meant to update people I know on new and exciting things but also random thoughts that reveal my pathology) I will make it a private venue. I’m getting rather nervous about the fact that 742 people have “viewed my profile,” since I don’t even know that many people. But in celebration of the many hours I have spent NOT writing academic stuff over the past year and a half, I give you…
The Best of LFNJ:
- The Theology of Hair
- Forgetting Not to Remember
- Anti-Institutional Mood
- …the rest of my life.
- Spirit Song
- I Will Not Be Silent
- Well… Here I Go
- David
- Rage! Ride it like your broom!
- My Dad, the Pope, and Other Forms of Greatness
- Big Love From Little Strangers
- Portland Patter (or Portland Prattle)
- Plainly Put
- Simply Said
- Sissified (why not?)
4 comments:
Profundities from Portland
Omnipotent in Oregon
Northwest Newsfest
Unguardedly Grace
Lori is the Coolest
Oregon: 2, New Jersey: 0
Under the Portland Sun
I'm particularly fond of "Lori is the Coolest", but it may not have the broad appeal of some of the others. LOL Miss you!
YAAAAAY! Under the Portland Sun it is (probably). Top that other cool friends!
Ummm... okay. My one lame (and punny) idea is not going to hold up against those great suggestions, so how 'bouts I just give you my blessing for Under the Portland Sun? ;)
jus' so's ya know. pudddletown ainn't exactly known for it's sun. (just most of the sunner fall and spring, but don't tell anyone!)
How 'bout:
"Stumptown Grace"
(btw Stumptown Coffee could be the best coffee in the entire world. and maybe a few others.)
Post a Comment