Thursday, April 5

Aloha



Last fall I got a call from my sister who asked me if Matt and I wanted an all expense paid trip to Hawaii this summer. Well... I thought about it (for a nano-second) and then screamed "Yes! Of course, we do!" My sister's step-mother-in-law is paying for them and 2 of their friends to go on a Hawaiian vacation and WE are those lucky friends!! (It pays to be friends with your family.) [wink]

So, we will start the month of July and end a long eastern winter by island hopping, luau-
ing, surfing, snorkeling, sun-bathing, and swimming with the dolphins on the tropical islands of Hawaii... for free, of course. (We do have to pay for some of our food but we usually do that anyway.)

We can't wait to defrost from the icy eastern winds and people. This will be a perfect "welcome back" to the west and friendly side of this country.

Ahhhh...

Aloha.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Yay for the tropics! I leave on Wednesday for the Islands and I CANNOT WAIT. I'm excited for you: warm weather, mangos, sun, sand, water...AWESOME!

Grahama said...

Awwww, We have to wait til next February! Then July.
Which island y'all goin to?

Grace said...

congrats friends that will aslo be lounging in tropical sand.

We'll be staying on a couple of islands - Oaho and the Big Island for sure. Not sure where else. The itinerary is in the mail. (My sis's mother-in-law is even paying for us to stay in a San Fransico hotel the day before we fly out form there. We'll have a day at the Warf. Sweet!)

YOU? Where will you be sun-tanning/burning?

rbasselin said...

Screw all of you!



I mean, I'm very happy for you :>