Friday, June 30

Leaving Los Vegas


Well... actually, I'm leaving Lake Tahoe. Matt and I went with my parents to see my Grandma in San Luis Obispo, to Los Angeles to see my nephews baptized, and most recently we've been lounging pool-side in South Lake Tahoe. I'm on my way to coolness now that my white skin has been kissed by the sun. I believe I have a few months of coolness before my newly yellowed skin turns back to it's normal (healthy) creamy white.

I have given my mind a break from all that is significant. These days my biggest concern is how my hair is doing. WELL! My mind needs a serious break before I go back to Jersey in the Fall and solve all the world's problems with my 80 page thesis. And anyway, my hair will be totally ignored during that time if only because nobody in Jersey give a crap about that kind of thing. Well, I do! So for now, my hair is the focus of all my brilliant attention... my hair and and Johnny Depp, of course.

Baptized Babies


Total Submersion as any good Baptist would


I won $73 with the $25 my parents gave to me
and then forced me to gamble.


Ah... Pool-side with Johnny!


4 comments:

Grahama said...

that magazine is lookin a little worn. might want to get a backup. or maybe Tiger Beat has a JD article you could paste on your wall and show all your friends when they come over for a sleepover ;)

Grace said...

I'll consider that strange proposal.

Sonja said...

If I came over for a sleepover, I'd love a wall evoted to JD!

Grahama said...

See.