Thursday, June 29

The Depps of My Heart


Now, I'm not much of a magazine connoisseur. In fact, I cannot remember the last time I purchased (or read) one of these trashy, gossip-filled, Hollywood Star worshiping, collection of advertisements. That is, before yesterday when I saw this Newsweek cover and thought to myself, "I need to know more about the pirate in Johnny Depp and how he outgrew his Bad-Boy past." (Actually, I was hoping he hadn't outgrown this.)

There's no important reason that I'm posting this other than to say, "I believe this man is beautiful from the Depps of my heart! (And I totally dig his pose.)"


~~~~~~


Here is an important hair update that I'm sure you have been waiting for.

By the end of the day, I had only cut 3 inches off.

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Oh, the joys of Depp and haircuts. Beautiful!

Sib said...

You both look fabulous! Thanks for the Depp eye-candy! :)