Okay! I freaked out about the Pixie cut and deleted the freakish mutated picture of me... even though I appreciated the many and confusing comments by Graham.
Those pictures kinda scared me. Took me a while to figure out that they weren't real. kinda looked like there was some sort of funky 80's headband thing going on. Then i realized that it was your face on someonelses head and that scared me even more. I thought they only did that stuff in France!
5 comments:
Can't wait to see that movie. Is it going to star Matt Damon, too? Please...
Okay! I freaked out about the Pixie cut and deleted the freakish mutated picture of me... even though I appreciated the many and confusing comments by Graham.
yes, i try.
Those pictures kinda scared me. Took me a while to figure out that they weren't real. kinda looked like there was some sort of funky 80's headband thing going on. Then i realized that it was your face on someonelses head and that scared me even more. I thought they only did that stuff in France!
tjhpaxm
Graham, that was freaking hilarious. Both the headband jack and the off-cuff French reference. Truly you are in fine comedic form.
mckibraa
Hey Kim,
Yes, that was a typo. I can see how you would misread it, too, even if it weren't misspelled.
Yay, you have little baby in the house! Just lacking sleep, I'm sure!
Post a Comment