Sunday, April 2

Home for the Summer

Even though these pictures were taken in winter and show the gloomier side of my little California town, they still make me smile. Matt and I have decided to spend the summer with my parents. Not only do they live in a place that is in the 70's all summer but they are some of our closest friends.

Below is the house and town that I was born and raised in - the place where Matt and I met and married 9 years ago.

3 comments:

Sonja said...

We are now proper grownups as we have a pullout couch. This means you have to go on a roadtrip this summer. Weeee!

Anonymous said...

We're proper grownups as well. We move back into our parents house for the summer. :)

Grace said...

Roadtrip? Yay, we'll see what we can do. It will depend on what kind of work we get. :)