Thursday, February 16

Damn Mormons

Where are the Mormons when you need them?!

I have to read a passage in the Mormon Bible this week for a class and I thought – Why buy the Book of Mormon when I can get one for free?

So, I went online trying to find the nearest Mormon Church to see if their missionaries could stop by sometime soon… tomorrow, actually. I called 5 different numbers and by the time I was done I was right back where I started – empty handed.

The first number didn’t work for some reason and neither did the second one. The third number sent me to a recording that was in Spanish (I’m proud to say I understood what it said but I didn’t leave a message because that would have been a linguistic mess). And, the fourth and fifth phone number would not go through, either.

I’m very confused. I think Mormons only show up to your door when you don’t want them to but when you desperately need them they’re nowhere to be found!

This is especially disappointing because I was also going to see if they could solve the mystery question: What is womanhood?

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Why, women belong to men, silly thing! And the bestest of the men get more than one!
Oh, bad snarky European!