Tuesday, October 4

i miss home













6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marko,

We are coming out during Christmas break for a week or so, but NOT for Christmas, unfortunately. It's my families turn this year and we will be in Portland. But we will get to see you all.

Matt

Grace said...

ya, I don't know the dates yet but I'll let you know in the next few weeks... I'm trying to coordinate it with Mel's visit!
Yippee for family reunion!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Garcie,
I recognizied these pics right away. I just got back from humboldt hours ago. I laid down to take a nap and all I wanted to do was remember the vivid colors of pinkish red tomatoes, kale with purple veins twisting through the leaves, babies being held by their mothers wearing little knit beanie caps, and carrot greens being twisted off with a quick twist of the wrist by a woman with multiple piercings. Doug said if he could live anywhere on earth he would want to live at the Arcata Farmers Market. I miss home to, I'm not backing out on Portland but we might have to throughly consider Arcata before we make our final decision. :)

Grace said...

Yes, I agree. Arcata is still on the table for us, too. I never wanted to move to Eureka... but Arcata is worth the consideration.

It sounds like your trip home was good.. I'm glad!

Anonymous said...

I'm learning to bloom where I've been planted. I've finally come home and know now why I'm here. Feeding the homeless this year is like preparing a table for Jesus and serving Him out on the plaza and around town. So far this year he has let me know He is with me there. I do believe there are angels in the park. Praise God for His help and protection.