I know. This blog came to a screeching halt last Fall. Why? I don't know. Maybe because since my last post I have helped facilitate at least 3 different anti-trafficking events, moved homes and my kids increasingly demand more time. OR it could be that my computer has all but died and I'm using Matt's... when he isn't.
In any case, here are a few pics of the kids - the usual. Maybe one day I'll be inspired to say something about the millions of things that run through my mind - and then immediately get chased out by the adrenaline rushes that come with raising 2 small kids. It seems there is always a fight to break up, an owie to kiss, a mess to clean, an adventure to take... you get it. No energy left for banter. So here's "a thousand words" worth of photos for your viewing pleasure.
1 comment:
Hi Grace, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!
Post a Comment