Wednesday, September 22

Summer in a Nutshell

Had I the time, the energy and a reasonable computer I might have blogged about the following things this summer - becoming a Mennonite, my toddler becoming a little boy, my baby becoming a toddler, fleeing our home for a week after pissing off some punks in our "hood" and I might have also blogged about getting involved in a task force of the Department of Justice by showing up to a BBQ uninvited at the Executive Director's house. Oh yeah, and a whole lot of cover-letter-writing with nothing to show for it.

Also, I probably would have posted WAY too many pictures of cute babies doing silly things.

Therefore, in an attempt to make up for this, let me present: Summer In A Nutshell Slideshow.

(You'll notice I like to take pictures of the kids sitting together in their beanbag. That's because it's a candid moment when they're not making noise, moving around or fighting. Plus, they're just so dang cute when they sit together. It warms my heart to see my babies loving each other.)

1 comment:

The Cain Family Chronicles - My Life with ADHD said...

And you take awesome pics Grace. Love them all! Keep them coming.