Wednesday, July 21

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Stop the clock! My baby is suddenly a toddler! This time last year I brought Eva into the world. I can't imagine life without her. It's pretty amazing, growing a human and then getting them out... and then needing them like air.

And let me just tell the world that she is the best kind of squishiness and her cheeks are delicious. She sniffs good, too.

We took her to the zoo for her birthday. She can say all the animal sounds so it was especially fun to see her make the connection to real-live animals (not just her books).

3 comments:

loriann said...

Oh Stella!!!! I just want to be there SO BAD!!!!! She is gorgeous, and you look great - but you need to eat, or at least paste some of the extra thighness that I have onto your body somewhere. LOL ;)

Love the "Pre-historic meets Post-historic" caption. How are you so insightful? I need a part of your brain!

Lovely! xoxox

Grace said...

STELLAAAAAA!! I would gladly accept some of your "thighness." I miss having curves! And I know JUST where I'd put it... in the hood and the trunk.

:) Miss ya!

The Cain Family Chronicles - My Life with ADHD said...

Grace, those are awesome pics. Seems like I was just there with you and Brendan. It's so much more fun with two toddling around, isn't it Brendan? Happy memories! BTW, I love Eva's precious little nose, it's cute as a button! And I love your hair cut. Yesterday my hair was so not fun, I almost chopped it to shoulder length again. In fact I started in on the front, both sides of course. It looked better until the next day when I washed it. I only cut a little on each side, don't worry. Now I know why you are the hair stylist in the family. LOL. Love ya.