My Very Best Friend in the Whole Wide World (Alias: "Stella") sent me a birthday card that pretty much explains the pictures below.
...as well as the reason we are best friends
...and super fly chicks
...that have kick-ass bods
...and unparalleled brains
...that define "greatness"
...and sass
...etc.
...etc.
...etc.

inside

Oh, Churchwarden Pipe.
You make me want to be a better man.

Don't judge me, Madre.
I have a pic of you doing the same thing.
(Mel's porch, PA, 2003, HA!)
OH!!
AND!!
Mel (sis), these are the $30 earrings you convinced me to buy over the phone all the way from Japan when you summoned Stella's spirit by saying that I "needed" and "deserved" them.
Turns out, I do.
And, I make them look good!
3 comments:
Not sure if it was the Cap'n or the pipe but violet eyes are RAD!
AWESOME!!!!!!! Just wish I had been there for the festivities. You are HOT! ;)
Hey Grace, glad you had a blast! Just can't figure out if it is coming out your nose or your mouth...? Hee Hee. We had a good laugh. You look a little high there. But you look like you're in good shape. I thought the card was going to say that she was in Tokyo. All those things sound like Tokyo.
Post a Comment