Tuesday, April 13

If I Don't Get Some... Help!

We keep running out of minutes on our cell phones so we got a home phone yesterday. Kind of. It's called Magic Jack. You plug a phone in to your computer and dial as normal. It's only $3o a year including long distance. We also get voice messages which get emailed to us. Can't beat that with a stick.

This morning we got our first message. I laughed to tears when I heard it so I've transcribed it for your viewing pleasure:

[My Mom]

"Hey you little darlin's, I am here. I just missed your call I guess. I'm just now getting it. It was hidden underneath the coat in the hanging up... room. [Pause.] I'm gonna be hung up today if I don't get some... help! [Laugh.] I'm not drunk! It is the first hour of the day. I am clothed and in my right mind." [Click.]

Sure y'are, Madre!

I love you! I just had to put you on blast. You're too funny.

2 comments:

loriann said...

HAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Erlene!

The Cain Family Chronicles - My Life with ADHD said...

Mom, you are so fun!