
Brendan is officially 2 years old. We celebrated his birthday by bringing him a cupcake in bed, opening a present and taking him to a nickle arcade. I found a box big enough to host the sock-monkey he picked out the other day, so I wrapped it. When he unwrapped his present he yelled, "It's a box, Mama!" (as though that would be really amazing). And when he finally got the box open he exclaimed, "I found my monkey!"

Brendan immediately determined that Max - the monkey - needed a diaper change, so that was the first order of business. They've been together ever since. They snack together, they watch movies together, they go night-night together... heck, Max has even been to church.

1 comment:
LOL! I love it! My brother had a huge dog named Henry, who eventually wound up wearing a pair of boys' undies. They were on backwards so his tail had a place to hang out. Henry is still sitting in my parents' house. I see Max in undies in the future!
Post a Comment