Friday, November 6

Some Days

Brendan made a friend outside the library today. He had an entire conversation with this dog, which he found funny at one point, and then he "read" the nervous dog a pamphlet.

This is what Eve does when she's trying to watch TV. Today she even whined at me because I wouldn't let her succeed.

I love my kids but some days I'd like to sell them on e-bay. Bar code for easy scanning.

3 months going on 13


Funny story of the day:

I took Brendan to the mall to run off some energy before the stores even opened. (He was up before the sun today.) When he saw a herd of "mall-moms" (post-partum women who burn their fat at a mall instead of a gym) running behind their strollers he began pushing his stroller and chasing them yelling, "RUN MAMA! RUN!!" I yelled back, "YOU RUN!!"

No comments: