Wednesday, September 2

Best Friends or Lovers?


These kids are truly in love. They love to hold hands, kiss and hug. Brendan asks me about Molly almost daily, "Monee's House?" he says with puppy dog eyes. And he never forgets to mention her in his nightly prayers.

Here are a couple pics from their rendezvous at the park. The picture quality could be better but it's not bad for a phone camera, huh?



We've been letting Brendan have his paci outside of his crib to get him through the transition of Eve's arrival but now it's a full on adiction. We can't go ANYWHERE without it. The picture below would have included a paci but I asked him to take it out so I could see his mouth for the picture. He still thinks "mouth" means "inside your face," which explains why he wipes his tongue when I give him a napkin to clean his mouth after dinner.



I've discovered that the best place to let Brendan paint is in the tub. Here he is proudly displaying his body art.


Here he is proudly displaying Papa's garden art, also known as very large zucchinni.


And Eve, well, she's just showing more personality every day! She is starting to smile and coo with eye-contact. It's so precious! We fall more in love every day.




5 comments:

The Cain Family Chronicles - My Life with ADHD said...

Awww, so cute!

loriann said...

Stells! You look GREAT! I'm not kidding. You are looking better and better all the time!
I LOVE the pics of Little Boy B and his "girlfriend." He's gonna be a heartbreaker!
Wish we were there with you guys.
Love!

Matt W. said...

Lori, you can remove the quotes from "girlfriend". Brendan just asked me for $40 and the keys to the car. "They" say kids are developing earlier these days. I'm just hoping to keep up on his life by following his twitter feed.

Grahama said...

Heh heh, you said twitter.
Dig the expression in the painting pic! That ones a classic.

T. Basselin said...

Nice pics.
Our last zucchini that was too big - we sliced it 3/4 inch thick, cut the seeds out of the middle (too tough) and made fried zucchini rings, dip in egg and then corn meal w/ salt.