Monday, June 15

T Minus 2 Weeks

I've decided I'm going to give birth in 2 weeks. This is wishful thinking maybe, but I'd better prepare just in case. I can't give birth next weekend since we're going to the coast for Father's Day. And if I go in to labor after July 1st my sister would have missed the whole thing. (She's flying in June 26th and leaves July 1st.) I'm telling my body to aim for the 28th.

So. It's time for the ol' check-list:

  • Double stroller: check
  • Changing table: still looking for one with drawers or a dresser would do
  • Nursery ready: yeah right
  • Baby clothes organized by size: done
  • Newborn clothes washed: not yet
  • Spring cleaning: done
  • Weight gain: on track and stabilized
  • Breast pump: getting one from WIC most likely
  • Bags packed for the hospital: next weeks task


2 comments:

Kate said...

go for some long walks, do some yoga, and drink a beer (or a small glass of one). Come on baby, let's meet you!

Mark said...

Good luck ace, hopes and prayers.