Humboldt County and The Business of Being Born
Both of these can be watched instantly on Netflix.
The first one is a flick about the amazingly beautiful and strange place where I was raised. I would summarize it by saying it's about a young man's journey from one kind of insanity to another -- he grew up in LA and stumbled into Humboldt County.
The next one, The Business of Being Born, is an important documentary that all women should watch. It's about how the US has made a business out of pregnant women and babies.
Both of these can be watched instantly on Netflix.
The first one is a flick about the amazingly beautiful and strange place where I was raised. I would summarize it by saying it's about a young man's journey from one kind of insanity to another -- he grew up in LA and stumbled into Humboldt County.
The next one, The Business of Being Born, is an important documentary that all women should watch. It's about how the US has made a business out of pregnant women and babies.
1 comment:
While we're at it, also watch Orgasmic Birth. I liked that one better than Business of Being Born (not that there's anything wrong with BoBB).
Post a Comment