Tuesday, March 24

Alphabet

We've been trying not to label Brendan "brilliant" (or "genius" as my mom puts it) so he doesn't feel the pressure to excel unnaturally but it's getting hard not to do. He is only 15 months and has been able to identify about half of the letters in the alphabet for weeks now. (We only have half of the letters in the tub for his bath-time pleasure... we can't find the rest.) Often, he'll make the sounds of many of them when he picks them up. I finally got it on film. Check it out.

3 comments:

Ramón said...

Oops, I didn't know we weren't labeling him. I've been bragging on him as a genius for a little bit now. I will mend my ways!

Matt W. said...

You know how to make a dad smile, Ramon. :)

loriann said...

I know where j, a, c and k are! ;)