It's impossible to write without reading. This is too bad since I read as a discipline and not as a hobby (it's so boring!). I've picked up a book hoping it will inspire me to start writing. It's called Dating Jesus: Fundamentalism, Feminism and the American Girl. It sounds like something I can relate to, more so than Dante's fiery inferno, anyway. That book is nothing more than a female-hating, classic piece of literature by an old, dead man (they usually are).
Anyway, I've read the first chapter of Dating Jesus. So far I absolutely love it. Let's pray the author doesn't commit the cardinal sin of losing my attention. Then I'll have to work harder to sit down and read instead of doing a chore that would make my house less of a bio-hazard.
Wednesday, January 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is surely one of the finest critiques of Dante that I have ever read. LOL
Post a Comment